With 40+ UPF sun protection and a quick-adjust neck buff, the Patagonia Tropic Comfort Natural Shirt is built for on-the-water performance. Featuring modal fabric package engineered from renewable, natural beech tree pulp; modal is super-soft and breathable and made for the most demanding hot-weather conditions. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made of a 96% modal sun/4% spandex fabric blend, which is soft, breathable and provides 40+ UPF sun protection
- Tall neck has a quick-adjust, center-back drawcord that securely cinches for comfortable, easy-to-use sun coverage
- Secure, side-panel zip pocket keeps small essentials close
- Longer sleeve length with thumb-hole elastic at cuffs provides added sun protection on the backs of hands
- Convenient hanging loop at back neck for quick storage and drying
- Relaxed fit for comfort and freedom of movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor