Patagonia Stealth Sling Pack
Unit price per
Ample storage and intuitive organization are core Stealth Sling features. Reimagined using lighter, quieter and more comfortable materials, the water-resistant 10-liter Stealth Sling is built for epic day trips and multiple hatches with enough room for one more fly box. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Embedded magnets on the pack front and shoulder straps temporarily hold flies, nippers or hemos for quicker fly changes
- Stealth Sling capacity is 10 liters
- Dual-entry hydration sleeve secures container on top of pack for quick access. Multiple D-rings, docking stations and gear sleeves keep equipment close at hand
- Integrated holsters allow for secure, right-or-left handed net carry.
- Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack.
- Internal waterproof pocket