Patagonia's heaviest, most fully featured waders have a waterproof front zipper and an adjustable quick-release suspender for conversion from chest to waist height.
Engineered for mobility and durability, Patagonia's toughest, most technical waders are made from 100% recycled H2No® Performance Standard face fabric. Details: adjustable, quick-release suspenders convert from chest to waist height, interior waterproof pocket, handwarmer pocket and anatomical booties.
- Single-seam construction for durability and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical booties have lower volume and a sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- Exterior organization: reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow for quick access to tippet, nippers and floatant
- Fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system allows for conversion from chest to waist height; top-hem drawcord cinch; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt
- Durable, recycled polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish