Patagonia's toughest, most technical waders are made from 100% recycled H2No® Performance Standard face fabric with a waterproof front zipper and quick-release suspenders for conversion from chest to waist height. Details: interior waterproof pocket, handwarmer pockets with zip flaps and anatomical booties.
- Single-seam construction for durability and a gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Exterior organization: two handwarmer pockets with flaps; two chest pockets with water-resistant zippers; tool docks
- Submersible, waterproof YKK® front zipper; adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt
- Durable, recycled polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish