Patagonia's midsize 32-liter workhorse pack in the Black Hole collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Zippered, easy-access main compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket; large front and top stash pockets keep essentials at hand
- Padded laptop compartment fits most 15" laptops and provides easy access through a side zipper
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation; padded shoulder harness and sternum strap
- Back panel handle acts as a pass-through so you can stack it on rolling luggage
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing