If you're looking for true versatility two-handed rod, the Orvis Clearwater Spey Two-Handed Fly Rod is just the one you're looking for at a price/value that's truly unbeatable. The 13-foot length and 7-weight line can handle both big and smaller water, has the power to handle larger fish, and is still light enough to allow you to cast all day. 8-weight rods and above are perfect as your go-to salmon/steelhead rod, or pack one as a backup rod at this low price point.
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube
- Backed by Orvis' 25-Year Guarantee
This item is oversized and doesn't qualify for free shipping.