We have tentatively booked 10 Level 1 Fly Fishing courses for the 2021 season. Ultimately courses will depend Covid-19 protocols. At this point we recommend booking in to one of the scheduled classes and we will keep you posted as we learn more about rental availability and Covid-19 protocols for the upcoming season.
This is an ideal introduction for anyone who wants to learn about fly fishing. During this one day session students spend the morning in a classroom environment learning about equipment, lines, knot tying, etc. After lunch, which is included in the cost, students head outside for a dry-land casting session. By the end of the day students will be able to cast 30 feet of fly line.
Introductory courses are limited to eight students. Course cost is $125.00 per person. Upon completing the course, each student will receive a $25 certificate to be used toward any in-store purchase of $100 or more. Payment in full is required to reserve your spot.
- Saturday, May 8, 2021 - Full
- Sunday, May 16, 2021 - Full
- Saturday, May 29, 2021 - Full
- Sunday, June 6, 2021 - Full
- Saturday, June 19, 2021 - Full
- Sunday, June 27, 2021 - Full
- Saturday, July 10, 2021 - Full
- Sunday, July 25, 2021 - Full
- Saturday, August 14, 2021 - Space Available as of June 29th
- Sunday, August 22, 2021 - Space Available as of June 29th
Classes take place at the Southwood Community Hall and run from 9 a.m. to between 3 and 4 p.m.
Book your spot by calling 403-640-1273