Rod design has always been a game of compromises until now. Several years ago we introduced our RPM (Rod Performance Matrix) to better define what a rod or rod series has been designed to do. Presentation, distance, and lifting are the three attributes by which all rods can be measured. An emphasis in one of these has always meant a deficiency in another. The new Impact rods by Temple Fork Outfitters, through an innovative fusion of fly rod functions designed to achieve the pinnacle of performance, have made this compromise a thing of the past.
Impact™ rods are unbelievably smooth and powerful, loading and unloading with maximum efficiency, and affording an effortless feel and level of performance that will impress the most accomplished angler, along with the easy loading fishability newer fly casters need. Their action merges the attributes of all your favorite rods in such a way that there’s no trace of any of the familiar limitations you’ve had to put up with.
Each blank offers a very slim profile finished with our exclusive Tactical Series™ stripping guides and ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless snake guides. Their reduced profile burled compressed, composite cork handles are both handsome and durable – plus they retain their superb feel under all fishing conditions. Blanks are matte black with black thread wraps and emerald trim. Larger models sport machined aluminum reel seats with gray carbon fiber inserts, while smaller models are fitted with rosewood inserts.
- Fast action progressive flex
- Exclusive high modulus proprietary fiber blend blanks with a matte black finish
- Lightweight machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat insert 7-10wt rods
- Burled exotic hardwood reel seat insert 4-6wt rods
- Knurled uplocking rings
- Burled compressed, composite cork handle grip
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Tactical series stripping guides
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides