The TFO Axiom II-X Fly Rod was designed for the intermediate to advanced fly angler seeking to maximize accuracy at distance. TFO used their highest modulus material and Axiom technology to redefine performance in an extremely powerful fly rod. Unlike other “stiff” rods, the Axiom II-X delivers both the energy necessary for long casts and the incredible tracking and recovery which results in accuracy at distance.
TFO’s patented and exclusive Axiom technology embeds a double-helix of Kevlar within the blank. The superior tensile strength of the Kevlar acts to buttress the rod’s carbon fiber matrix in compression. The result is that Axiom series fly rods stabilize faster and smoother, absorb shock better and comfortably tolerate over-loading. The angler benefits because Axiom technology virtually eliminates the ability to over power the rod when casting. Bottom line – whether you carry more line in the air or push the rod to the limit, you won’t feel any mushiness – What you will feel is line ripping out of your hand as it launches.
- 4 piece travel design
- Fast action
- Exclusive high modulus proprietary carbon fiber, Kevlar blend blanks have a satin sky blue finish.
- Lightweight machined and anodized channel-locking reel seats.
- Woven carbon fiber graphite reel seat on the 6-8wts.
- Knurled uplocking rings
- Hand-picked premium Portuguese cork grip with burl accents
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- RECOIL series stripping guides
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides
- Labeled rod sock and rod tube