The Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Hybrid Jacket is a versatile, insulated go-to that utilizes two of Patagonia's most cherished synthetic material innovations: recycled polyester Re-Tool fleece (upper half) and recycled polyester ripstop (lower half) that's insulated with 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold 100% postconsumer recycled polyester. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Relaxed fit
- Upper half made from 100% recycled polyester solid Re-Tool fleece; lower half made from 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop and insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Full-length front zipper and zip-through collar keep warmth in and allow you to adjust airflow
- Two front zippered pockets keep your hands warm; zippered left chest pocket keeps valuables secure and dry
- Elastic binding at sleeve cuffs locks cold out and keeps hands free
- Adjustable bungee cord at bottom hem cinches to keep warmth in or can be worn uncinched for a more relaxed fit