Patagonia's extremely water-resistant 40-liter roll-top backpack adjusts to securely carry large or small loads. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
- Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
- Bag is watertight up to the roll-top closure and designed to keep out water through prolonged exposure to the elements
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from the main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with our Convertible Vest and Wader Work Station allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water; pack volume is 40 liters