The Rio Elite OutBound Short Tropical Floating Fly Line is an ideal line for casting poppers or big streamers in skinny water, or top water conditions in hot climate areas. A short, aggressive front taper easily casts large and weighted flies very long distances, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. Now built with Rio's SlickCast and DirectCore technologies, the Elite Tropical OutBound Short is the highest performance line on the market for delivering big flies to big fish under tropical conditions. A range of densities including Multi Density Control allows the angler to cover the water column top to bottom with this versatile line series - Available in Floating, Intermediate, Sink Tip and Full Sinking densities.
- Heavier than standard fly lines for easy casting
- Short, powerful front taper to cast the largest of flies
- Unique, front-loaded weight distribution makes ultra-long casts
- Low stretch DirectCore for solid strip sets
- Built with Rio's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Each line is 100' long with a 30' head