Before, during or after a day on the water, the R2® TechFace Pants deliver breathable, water-shedding warmth and angler-focused details. The perfect cold-weather/cold-water crosslayer, these tough, versatile pants excel at underwater insulation or on their own for durable, comfortable warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Exceptionally warm, high-loft double-weave fabric is soft next to skin but doesn’t trap moisture; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Two zippered thigh pockets keep essentials close; accessory loop on right waistband holds hemos/nippers
- Nonbulky cuffs fit easily over or under socks for snug fit under waders
- Overlays on thighs and seat increase durability and resist pilling where waders abrade pants; overlays are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
*All CLEARANCE items are final sale