What started 6 years ago as a way to stop a phone from falling off a chairlift has now become “Save My Phone”. Designed in Canada by Alan Castell, this unique phone tether has use beyond just keeping your phone from falling off the chairlift or into the river while fishing.
- Compressed length is less than 15cm
- Extended length reaches beyond 50cm
- Multiple colors available
- Weighs just 10 grams
- The average phone weighs less than 300 grams. This is not meant for anything heavier than the standard smart phone.
- Has a pull strength averaging about 3000 grams.
- Requires an existing phone case for proper use.
- Fish Tales claims no responsibility in the event of product failure for any reason