SA TC Tips for spey line systems are the industry’s first truly tapered, fully textured, double-density sinking tips. SA created the Third Coast Textured Spey Tips beacuse controlling the depth and speed of the fly is paramount when you’re swinging a fly for salmon or steelhead using a two-handed rod. Available in a multitude of densities to get the fly just where you need it.
- The world’s first tapered, textured multi-density Spey tips
- Shooting Texturing reduces friction, allowing for easier pick-ups of sinking tips
- Tapered design aids in turning over flies at any distance
- Manufactured in 8′ 80 grain, 10’ 120 grain, and 12’ 160 grain lengths
- SA Line ID
- Color coded for different sink rates
- Welded loops
- What grain size will work for my rod?
- Int./Sink 2 = 1.25/2.0 ips
- Sink 2/Sink 4 = 2.0/4.0 ips
- Sink 3/Sink 5 = 3.0/5.0 ips
- Float/Sink 6 = F/6.0 ips (Not Included in Kit)
- Sink 7 = 7.0 ips