Rio Two Tone Indicator Tippet is the best indicator material for building sighters for European-style nymphing. Opaque 8” sections of fluorescent pink and fluorescent chartreuse, or black and white color changing tippet with highly defined hard color changes. These color breaks create maximum contrast to allow anglers to get visual cues when tight line nymphing.
- Opaque 2-tone sections of contrasting color
- The best indicator material for building sighters for European Style Nymphing
- Made of hi-vis nylon material
- Regular Spools are 30 yards
- Guide Spools have 100 yards