Designed specifically for delicate presentations of small flies to technical feeders at range with ultra-slick performance
- Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision
- Extended head and back taper increases loop control when carrying long lengths of line
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
RIO’s Technical Trout line features a long, fine front taper for the lightest of presentations and delicacy and is the ideal choice of line when fishing dry flies, nymphs, soft hackles and emergers to tricky eaters at distance. The line has a long head and back taper to increase loop control when carrying long lengths, and for making precise casts to rising fish, while the weight distribution makes it easy to turn over long leaders for technical feeders at range. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, RIO's proprietary coating technology, creating the slickest, most durable fly lines on the market. Lab tests show that lines built with SlickCast have the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line. This line is available in both Weight Forward and Double Taper options and is built with a supple core and coldwater coating.