The Rio Elite Skagit Mini Max Power Shooting Head is the ideal head for casting streamers and sink tips on light two-handed rods and trout spey with exceptional ease. The unique weight distribution deeply loads the rod for long casts while a powerful front taper delivers enough punch to turn over all the weight you need to get large flies down to the fish. Shorter head lengths make this line the perfect choice for two-handed rods in lighter sizes, enabling easy casts when space behind the caster is limited. Pairs well with Rio Skagit MOW Tips.
- Built with low-stretch ConnectCore Plus core and SlickCast coating technology
- Shorter head designed specifically for lighter two-handed rods
- More power for casting larger trout spey flies
- Complete series of heads with lengths between 16' and 18'
- A shooting line is required to make this head fishable