Whether you’re in the pursuit of wild steelhead or overhand casting for stripers off the beach, the Redington Claymore Two-Handed Rod was designed to handle the needs of any battlefield. This fast action rod family is built using a smooth yet powerful blank, making for intuitive touch-and-go style casts when fishing classic style patterns early season as well as turning over the heaviest of sink tips during the colder months of winter. With features that include a down locking reel seat for improved balanced and Polymer Pinch Grips for increased line control, the Claymore makes casting a two-hander more enjoyable and less like you’re swinging a medieval weapon around. So go ahead, grab on with two hands and enjoy a day swinging your favorite run.
- Switch models: 6116-4, 7116-4, 8116-4
- Spey models: 5123-4, 6126-4, 7126-4, 7136-4, 8136-4, 8136-4
- Fast action
- Premium grade cork handles
- Polymer Pinch Grip sections on top and bottom handles for increased line control
- Anodized aluminum down locking reel seat for improved balance
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Fully protective cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty
- 4 piece construction
This item is oversized and does not qualify for free shipping.