Patagonia Women's Point Peak Trail Pants are a stretch nylon outdoor pant made with a DWR finish to repel moisture. Built for rugged, multiday trail conditions, these hiking and trekking pants feature a slim fit with a slim leg and a 31 inch inseam.
- Main body and inset panels are made of recycled nylon/spandex fabric for durability and stretch; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the waistband and the cuffs offer a customized fit
- Gusseted crotch and moderate leg articulation for freedom of movement
- On-seam front pockets; zippered security pockets on thighs and rear secure valuables
- Inset panels on knees and seat for abrasion resistance and durability
- Regular length - inseam is 31 inches
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor