The Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody is made for cool-weather objectives where you’re working hard. With 40-g FullRange insulation, a flyweight shell and lining fabric, and technical R1 Air knit paneling for warm, stretchy, exceptionally breathable performance for high-exertion, high-elevation activities. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Air permeable, light yet durable 100% recycled polyester shadow ripstop shell and lining offer generous stretch and outstanding breathability, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation is warm and stretchy; combined with the shell and lining, this provides excellent mobility and air permeability
- R1® Air fleece panels on the upper and lower back, sides and under the arms add ventilation while wearing a pack; made of 100% recycled polyester hollow-core yarns in a unique zigzag pattern that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable
- Stretchy hood and soft binding for easy on-off, even when jacket is zipped; minimal center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Sleek, partially elasticized cuffs, patterned for minimal water absorption, seal in warmth