The Patagonia Women's Maipo 7/8 Tights are versatile, performance-oriented tights made for the sort of multisport activity that Chile's Maipo Valley is known for - from running to climbing to hiking to yoga, plus everything in between.
- Soft fabric provides fast-drying performance; made with NetPlus® 81% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/19% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- High-rise performance tights with a 7/8 length
- Designed for optimal comfort and mobility with a folded-over front waistband and enclosed elastic in the back
- Low-profile flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Inseam is 25"
- Center back pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
*All CLEARANCE items are final sale