Patagonia's most technical long-sleeved button-up is designed for hot and humid conditions. Made from a stretchy, quick-drying, ultralight recycled nylon/T400® polyester blend, the Long-Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt features two western drop-in chest pockets that can accommodate a passport or fly box. Sleeve tabs keep shirt sleeves rolled up.
- Made with an ultralight 52% recycled nylon/48% T400® polyester blend that dries in a flash for all-day comfort
- Two drop-in chest pockets
- Mechanical-stretch fabric allows for greater comfort and ease of motion while casting
- Collar snaps keep collar from flapping on windy days
- Hidden lens cleaner keeps optics clear