Patagonia's most versatile, fully featured midweight fishing shirt is made from a PFC-free, quick-drying, highly abrasion-resistant, recycled polyester/organic cotton twill blend. Comfortable and patterned for full range of motion, it offers just the right amount of stretch for all-day casting. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Relaxed fit
- Engineered for all-day comfort, durability and high-stretch using an abrasion-resistant 52% recycled polyester/48% organic cotton twill fabric with a brushed face and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Mechanical stretch fabric allows for a great fit, all-day comfort and ease of motion while casting
- Corrosion-resistant snap-closure front and secure, snap-down shade collar for windy days and back-of-neck sun protection; an extended shirttail hem delivers additional sun, wind and spray coverage
- Two snap-closure, secure chest pockets easily accommodate fly boxes; with a hemostat grab tab under the right pocket flap
- The sleeves have button tabs to keep them rolled up, and the cuffs have adjustable snaps
- A sunglasses lens cleaner at the inside-right hem keeps optics clean and smudge-free