Tactically designed to allow you to move fast and cover water while still providing ample carrying capacity, intuitive features and all-day comfort, the water-resistant Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack is lightweight, body-conforming and won’t hinder your casting stroke.
- Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Stealth Hip Pack capacity is 11 liters
- Zippered pockets on the belt straps secure smaller items; sleeve at bottom of pack can be accessed at either end and holds water, a packable jacket or other accessories. Multiple D-rings, docking stations and sleeves keep equipment—even a net—close at hand
- Large main compartment is divided to organize fly boxes, etc.; removable waterproof pocket can be stored inside or outside the pack. Removable shoulder sling for carrying options
- Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn