Light weight plus the ability to recraft and resole make Patagonia's River Salt Boots the perfect combo of performance and durability for both fresh and salt water; with Vibram® Megagrip soles for secure traction. Co-developed with Danner® and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, with imported parts.
- Perforated drains on both sides of upper boot clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner®
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather with a PFC-free tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; leather can be reconditioned
- Lacing system has eyelets across forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; single top hook for easy on/off; nylon-coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance