Built for nature’s most unpredictable changes, the Patagonia Swiftcurrent Wading Jacket is their most versatile technical jacket. The 4-layer, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell is free of perfluorinated chemicals and made of 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon shell with a 15-denier circular-knit slick jersey backer for added comfort and performance, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Two low-profile, front-zip pockets fit fly boxes; zippered handwarmer pockets are positioned for deep wading and feature flap covers for back-of-hand comfort
- Easily adjustable, vented hood and integrated collar provide maximum protection in heavy weather and high winds; hood is designed to accommodate all headwear
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs keep arms dry when releasing fish; recessed design eliminates line snag
- Mesh-lined casing drains excess water and encloses an adjustable elastic drawcord for a close, drag-free fit
*All CLEARANCE items are final sale