The Patagonia Men's Re-Tool Hybrid Hoody is a versatile, insulated go-to that utilizes two of Patagonia's most cherished synthetic material innovations: recycled polyester Re-Tool fleece (upper half) and recycled polyester ripstop (lower half) that's insulated with 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold 100% postconsumer recycled polyester.
- Upper half made from 100% recycled polyester solid Re-Tool fleece; lower half made from 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop and insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Three-panel hood cinches down with a drawcord
- Full-length center-front zipper closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Front handwarmer pockets and left-chest patch pocket have zippered closures for security
- Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces sleeve cuffs and bottom hem for a warm, functional fit
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory