This Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Island Hopper Shirt is an updated, hot-weather essential with angling-specific features and all-day cool comfort. Quick-drying, lightweight and water-wicking, it features reach-through chest pockets for quick access to fly boxes and passports, a hidden hemo tab, lens cleaner and a snap collar that won’t flap in the wind.
- Made from a lightweight, easy-care 65% recycled polyester/35% organic cotton blend for cool comfort in hot-weather angling
- Lightweight, quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable; full-length, buttoned-front closure
- Reach-through chest pockets with front-pocket flaps easily accommodate a passport or fly boxes; hemostat tab near right pocket
- Collar snaps keep collar from flapping on windy days
- Midback vertical vents for ease of movement while casting; vents also provide increased airflow even when wearing a backpack or a vest
- Ingenious hidden sunglasses lens cleaner at inside-right hem keeps optics clean and smudge-free