Engineered for trail and river, the Patagonia Forra Wading Boots are lightweight without sacrificing performance. Built with Vibram® Mars sole technology for traction and grip, these boots feature a high ankle, sturdy toe box and adjustable, noncorrosive lacing system for support and durability.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® nylon mesh upper for quick-drying, durable, lightweight support
- High collar design provides a more stiff upper for ankle protection and stability; reinforced toe caps for technical wading
- Vibram® Mars sole made with XS Trek compound provides a large contact area for superior grip; outsole features HexaBase lugs for maximum traction and stability
- Boots are engineered to clear water quickly; upper boot is free from unnecessary foams and backers for faster dry times
- Adjustable webbing lacing system provides in-stream security; hardware is noncorrosive and abrasion-resistant
- Engineered for light weight and comfort during overland approaches and for reliability in all types of wading
- Made in Italy.
- Made in sizes Men's 5 through 14.