Simple and unpretentious, the trusted Patagonia Kids' Torrentshell 3L Rain Jacket meets Patagonia’s H2No® Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. Torrentshell provides all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability, and this 3-layer shell contains fabric, membrane and DWR finish that are made without PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals).
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability, and the fabric, membrane and DWR finish are made without PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals)
- Three-panel hood has a built-in, reinforced brim for extra protection from the elements
- Full-length, waterproof zipper features an internal wind flap
- Welted, zippered front pockets
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs and a straight hem
- Hand-it-along ID label
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor