Patagonia's fully submersible backpack with minimalist construction to reduce weight without sacrificing durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
- Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with the Patagonia Convertible Vest or Wader Workstation, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water