Patagonia's waterproof 9-Liter Guidewater Hip Pack is a lightweight, fully submersible hip pack that keeps gear dry, organized and within easy reach.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Hydrophobic back panel does not absorb or retain water
- Pass-through lumbar holds a net for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.