Heavy-duty support and protection, plus the ability to recraft and resole, makes our Foot Tractor the most durable, highest-performing wading boot possible; with Vibram® Idrogrip sole for all-around traction. Codeveloped with Danner® and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, with imported parts.
- Perforated drains on both sides of upper boot clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Lacing system has eyelets across forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; single top hook for easy on/off; nylon-coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather with a PFC-free tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; leather can be reconditioned
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner®
- Vibram® Idrogrip sole developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces and all-around traction for long approaches and mixed-streambed footing; sole accepts studs
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support