The updated Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 55L is a workhorse, built from 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing, with a weather-resistant recycled TPU-film laminate. This 55-liter workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip.
- Body is made from weather- and abrasion-resistant 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a recycled TPU-film laminate
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag, and when empty, the duffel stuffs into the pocket for compact, self-contained storage; an interior mesh lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Sturdy, reinforced exterior daisy chains provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Roughly fits up to three Black Hole® Cubes - 14L, with extra room for a few more items
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor