Tie weightless streamers that suspend in the water column. The Fish-Mask is a weightless, clear version of the Baitfish Head that provides a clean, simple, and effective alternative to creating heads with epoxies. A realistic baitfish profile and the ability to take on the color of body materials make it a versatile platform for tying a wide variety of weightless streamer patterns.
The 8 sizes in the Fish-Mask range are designed to be exactly fit the 8 sizes of Living Eyes (a #4 Fish-Mask uses 4mm Living Eyes, a #5 Fish-Mask uses 5mm Living Eyes, etc.).
- Quantity per pack: #3 (12); #4, #5 (10); #6, #7, #8.5 (8); #10, #15 (6)
- Best of Show – Fly Tying Materials: 2013 International Fly Tackle Dealer Show
- Best Tying Material: 2014 Outdoor Canada New Fly Fishing Gear Awards
- Designed to mimic the head, eyes, and gill plates of a baitfish, and to push more water than traditional flies.
- After tying in all your materials, complete the fly by simply fitting the Fish-Mask from the front and finish off by tying a small thread dam between the skull and the hook eye.