The Wolff Indiana Anvil Vise is a full rotary fly tying vise equipped with replaceable jaws, c-clamp, pedestal base, and material clip. The Atlas Vise is crafted from 440-C and 303 stainless steels with 0-1 tool steel jaws. The jaws fitted on your new vise are designed to accommodate hook sizes from 7/0 to 32. An extended finger pin with ball end for easy wrapping can be located in any of four pre-drilled positions. Combining the stainless steel construction, knurled friction knob and cam action lock with delrin sleeve bearings and teflon bushings produces a smooth, solid, and precise feel.
- The c-clamp assembly ships fitted to your Atlas® Vise held in place by a black thumb screw on the back of the c-clamp. The c-clamp attaches to a flat surface up to 1-3/4" thick by adjusting the brass knob.
- The Pedestal base ships conveniently packaged under your Atlas® Vise for kits with the base included. The stem holder screws into the base to provide a secure, steady platform for all of your creations.
- Full rotary vise with zero-point turning capability
- Equipped with a C-Clamp and Pedestal Base
- Accommodates 7/0 to 32 hook range with one set of jaws
- Made in USA