G3 Guide™ is synonymous with guide-trusted wading performance. Women's G3 Guide Z Waders carry on the legacy, with a breathable, stay-dry GORE-TEX® Pro Shell design and pivotal executions like the patented TIZIP® side-zipper that simplifies the on/off process, while answering Ma Nature's call—once and for all. Patterning and fit are G3 Guide Z hallmarks, and whether you're stacking on the layers or embarking on a minimalist multiday, these versatile mainstays have the mobility and all-day comfort you crave. Hardworking features include waist-anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and easy high-waist conversion on sticky days, a plush reach-through, fleece-lined hand warmer chest pocket for when temperatures crater, and a removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ with a retractor docking station for corralling flies, tools, and other river essentials. With everything in its place—anywhere, in any weather—Women's G3 Guide Z is your higher-performing wader that brings it all together.
- Highly durable, breathable and comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Innovative TIZIP waterproof side zipper for easy riverside on/off
- Reach-through, fleece-lined, hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable flip-out pocket options. Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves included. Other pocket options available listed under Accessories.
Patented front & back leg seam, patented built-in Gravel Guards with boot hook
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Updated women's features include dual fit suspender anchor points, scalloped top opening, and women's specific fit
- Made by hand, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
WEIGHT: 41 oz. (1162.3 g)