The ready-to-roam Simms Men's Rogue Pant keeps you moving toward what matters with a rugged build that brings together defiant wind and cool-weather protection.
- Built out of reliable wind-blocking, breathable, and DWR treated softshell face with fleece interior for warmth and protection
- Fixed waistband with low profile webbing belt loops, rubberized shank closure with zippered fly
- Front drop-in hand-warmer pockets with a single right zippered back pocket
- Right thigh zippered pocket with a layered drop-in phone or piler pocket
- Articulated knee panels with durable overlays, constructed with darts for increased mobility
- Back cuff enhanced with self fabric overlays for durability
- Inseam Lengths: Short - 30”, Regular - 32”, Long - 34”
- Body - Face fabric - 94% polyester/ 6% spandex with C6 DWR stretch woven, 300gsm. Back fabric - 100% polyester brushed fleece knit.
- Overlay - 100% 6.6 nylon 2-ply oxford weave, 275 gsm