The newly redesigned Redington Predator Pike is the ultimate fly rod for big flies, heavy lines, windy conditions, and aggressive fighting fish. Predator rods feature a powerful, intuitive, fast-action that commands ample power to combat big gamefish. Predator fly rods will pick up and cast heavy lines and launch big, wind resistant flies like a cannon in windy conditions.
The Redington Predator Pike 1091-4 is built for large pike and musky style flies, and loads deeper into the blank to make casting huge, wind-resistant flies easier over the course of the 1,000 casts it takes to find these toothy predators. Load this rod with a RIO Outbound Short fly line and the Predator becomes a powerful weapon like no other. These rods are designed for both freshwater and saltwater applications with anodized components that are saltwater-ready. Throw in some other killer features like a laser etched machined aluminum reel seat, alignment dots for easy setup, multi modulus blank, and premium anodized components and you have a beautiful beast of a fly rod!
- Powerful, responsive, fast action
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard chrome anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Fighting butt handle for added fish fighting leverage
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime Warranty