The Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is made for hikes, campfires and every day. This quintessentially warm marsupial pullover has tapered seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Straightened kangaroo handwarmer pocket modernizes the silhouette; hip length