With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, Patagonia's Capilene Air Hoody offers amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% responsibly sourced merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted-wool innovation
- Fabric stretches and is soft against skin
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- High collar and seamless hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- Learn more about Patagonia's responsible wool sourcing program here: here