The Orvis Mirage LT Fly Reel features a lighter version of the sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag system that adjusts from zero to full drag in a single drag knob rotation. With zero start-up inertia and precise low-end control it eliminates line shock and protects light tippets with the same silky smooth drag, and yet offers more stopping power than you will ever need for trout, bass, pike, musky, or carp. The LT offers the same increased retrieve rates, reduction in line coil, and is machined from the same strong, yet lightweight, 6061 T6 aluminum barstock as the Mirage.
- Designed to balance perfectly with lighter freshwater rods
- Zero start-up inertia and precise low-end control protects light tippets
- Lighter version of the sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag
- Ergonomically designed, machined aluminum handle
- Titanium shaft reduces weight and adds durable power transmission
- Fully radiused reel foot prevents kinked leaders
- Low-profile counterweight won't catch fingers or fly lines
- Adjusts from zero to full drag in a single drag knob rotation
- 30% lighter and 30% narrower than the Orvis Mirage Reel
- Strong, yet lightweight, 6061 T6 aluminum with Type II anodizing
- Quick-release spool easily converts from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Made in New Hampshire, USA
- Fly line not included
- Extra spools available here
Let us set up your reel with free dacron backing - Simply add your preferred direction to cart along with your reel or spool. Click here to choose your reel direction.