Forged from cutting-edge technology and legendary design. Developed and hand-finished in Woodland, Washington, and rolled in the world's only Spiral X production facility in Kumamoto, Japan. Introducing Asquith: the most technologically advanced fly rod in the world. Shimano's proprietary Spiral X technology utilizes a core layer, a longitudinal middle layer, and a reverse-axis fiber outer layer. This unique construction increases rigidity without increasing weight, reduces ovalization, and provides virtually instantaneous power transmission when casting or fighting a fish.
- SiC Titanium Recoil snake guides
- SiC Titanium stripper guides
- Flor grade cork grip
- Custom aluminum reel seat with CI4+ insert
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Designed & handcrafted in Woodland, Washington – Blanks rolled in Kumamoto, Japan