This innovative, multipurpose material is a key component for tying different styles of articulated streamers, such as single-hook and double-hook articulated streamers, poppers, and sliders, as well as in streamers that use a free-swinging stinger hook, such as intruder-style salmon and steelhead flies.
- Quantity per pack: 20
- Designed by Martin Bawden.
- Eliminates the need to sacrifice a hook to make a shank.
- Increases both tail action and overall fly length.
- Reduces the leverage a hooked fish typically places on a fly.
- Suitable for saltwater use.