Heralded as the production tier's dream vise, this Norvise Standard Cam Vise comes with the Fish Tales Norvise Board as well as video and bobbin kit. The Norvise positions the hook on a perfect rotational centerline, allowing the hook to be spun, replacing tiresome hand-over-hand wrapping. Then, with the hook's shank always aligned to the center, the material is "turned" or "spun" onto the hook; this provides a tier less labor time and is a frustration saver. Working thread, other body materials, and hackles are applied better, faster, and easier than any other method.
- Features precision ball bearing and heavy brass hubs
- The Norvise system accommodates several jaw configurations (sold seperately)
- Includes standard size brass hubs, standard inline jaws, a matching thread post, mounting hardware, and allen wrench
- Also included are set-up and operating instructions, and an hour-long instructional video by the inventor of the Norvise, Norm Norlander
- Fish Tales Board is made in-house