Join Fish Tales' stillwater expert Kelly Zamiski and guest tyer @mountainmanflies for a night of tying two of the most popular stillwater patterns - booby flies and balanced leeches.
From 7:00pm to 9:00pm on December 17th, 2021. Pre-registration is required
Bring your vise, tools and materials and learn new skills from Kelly at this free event. Registration required.
Materials list as follows:
- Size 10 or 12 jig hook - wide gap (60-or-90 degree)
- Dressmaker Pin (size 20 or 24)
- 7/64" or 1/8" bead in copper or gold
- Arizona Simi-seal or mohair (pick your favorite color)
- Marabou to match dubbing color
- Zap-A-Gap or UV resin
If using a dubbing, a good dubbing brush is highly recommended!
- Size 8 or 10 Mustad C49S
- Rainy's or Veniard medium booby eyes or medium foam cylinders
- 15 mm gel fritz (bright colors)
- UV Marabou (offset color to gel fritz)
- 6/0 White thread Semperfli, Uni, or UTC
We've listed materials to provide flexibility for participants to use materials you may already have OR to purchase materials in preparation for the night.
Covid protocols in place. Masks required. Proof of vaccination OR negative PCR test (from approved provider) required. Please register by "buying" on-line or contacting thse shop. Limited spaces available to allow for social distancing at the event.