For the Beginner angler:
- Fish Tales fly box (add assorted flies)
- Vest accessories like the Loon Rogue Zinger and Nipper
- Consumables like a selection of Rio Powerflex Leaders and tippet material
- Loon Rogue Quickdraw Forceps
For the angler who "has it all":
For the Beginning tyer:
- Fly Tying Bible for Beginners by Peter Gathercole
- Fly Tying Made Clear And Simple by Skip Morris - this has been our go-to introduction to fly fishing book for years and we're happy to have it back in our lineup.
- Fish Tales Intro to Tying Class Spring 2023
- Loon Core Fly Tying Tool Kit
For the tyer who "has it all":
- Whiting Fly Tier's Variety Pack
- NEW El Dorado Gold Plated DR. Slick Scissors
- Loon UV Infinity Light
- Hareline Hook, Hackle, & Bead Gauge
- Norvise auto bobbin
- Dr. Slick Tungsten Carbide Scissors
- Hareline Bead Mat
- Renzetti Soft Tool Caddy
For the Coldweather angler:
- SIMMS Thermal OTC Merino Socks for him OR her
- Rep Your Water Socks
- SIMMS, Patagonia , RepYour Water knit hat and Beanies.
For the traveling angler:
- Trio of Fishpond "Reef Safe" sun protection (face stick, sunscreen, lip balm.)
- Sun Gloves
- Solarflex Hoodies (him and her)
For the Reel lover:
- Islander Reel Maintenance Kit - help them look after their gear with one of these maintenance kits.
- Loon Quickdraw Reel Case
For the angler who wants to add to his quiver of rods:
- Echo Micro Practice Rod - help them finetune their cast with this practice rod that can be used indoors or out.
Fashion (and Function combined):
- For her:
For the angler OR non-angler on your list:
For the book lover on your list:
- The Feather Thief by Kirk Wallace Johnson - We're all hoping this might get turned in to a movie someday - the story is that fascinating.
- Home Waters by John MacLean