How does Fish Tales decide on the flat rate for shipping?
- Fish Tales flat rates are calculated to be a fair average of the actual postage costs for shipping to a region.
- As a small business, we can't match the shipping models offered by the online shopping giants, but our dedication to service and quality is unmatched by them. We are pleased to be able to offer free domestic shipping for most Canadian orders over $200.
What items are not eligible for free shipping?
- Oversized items such as spey rods and luggage are not eligible for free shipping, nor are items shipped to the USA.
What carriers do you use for shipping?
- Canada Post is our primary shipping provider.
Where does my order ship from?
- Items are picked and packed at our brick and mortar shop in Calgary, AB.
Does Fish Tales ship internationally?
- We currently ship to Canada, Alaska and the Continental USA.
What about duties and taxes?
- Cross border shipments are subject to all applicable duties and taxes. It is the responsibility of the recipient to remit any duties and taxes at time of delivery. Parcels refused due to duties and taxes or any other reason will be refunded less the costs of return shipping.
When will my order arrive?
- We pick and ship orders within 48 hours. During the pandemic, arrival times are not guaranteed. However, we do have estimated delivery times listed here.
I made a mistake. Can I change or cancel my order?
- Yes! As long as it hasn't shipped, we can help you change, add to, or cancel your order. Contact our team at 403-640-1273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to return or exchange an item. How do I do that?
- Directions for online order returns can be found here.
Where can I find more information about Fish Tales shipping?
- Fish Tales' full shipping policy can be found here.